员工上班应遵循用人单位的规章制度,上班迟到的,应做好考勤纪录,向部门领导汇报清楚。经常迟到的员工,应该调整个人作息时间,改变交通方式或路线,避免多次迟到。
常用句子 You have been late 4 times this week. 你这周已经迟到四次了。
Sorry Im late. I got suck in the traffic. 对不起,我迟到了。我路上堵车了。
I apologize for being late. But I had to see my doctor. 我为迟到道歉。但我必须去看医生。
I swear I come on time everyday from now on. 我发誓从现在起每天都准时来。
Thats too irresponsible to be late again. 又迟到了,太不负责任了。
I didnt realize it was so late. 我没意识到那么晚了。
What held you up this morning? 今天早上什么让你迟到了?
Im not going to tolerate your tardiness any longer. 我不能再忍受你的拖拉毛病了。
I am late. I overslept. 我迟到了。睡过头了。
Do you have a reason for being late? 你迟到有个好理由吗?
I am terribly sorry. I promise I will never happen again. 实在对不起。我确保不再迟到了。
You are supposed to be here at eight. 你本应该八点到这的。

情景对话 Carson:Robert. Can you come to my office? Robert:Sure. Carson:You have been late 4 times this week. Is this going tobe a continual problem? Robert:Im so sorry. I got stuck in the traffic today. Carson:I could understand that being late once in a while. But I dont understand you are continuously late for four times in a week. Thats too irresponsible. How are you going to fix it? Robert:his week, I got a lot of personal problems. I have solved all those problems and I was supposed to notbe late anymore. I planned on coming in to the office early today, but there was an accident that held up traffic. Carson:You should anticipate all problems because Im not going to tolerate your tardiness any longer. Am I clear? Robert:Perfectly clear. I promise it will not happen again. Carson:Thats all.
卡尔森:罗伯特,你能来我办公室一下吗? 罗伯特:当然。 卡尔森:这周你已经迟到四次了。这种情况还会继续吗? 罗伯特:对不起,我堵车了。 卡尔森:偶尔迟到一次,我可以理解。但是一周连续四天迟到,我不理解。那太不负责任了。你怎么处理这件事? 罗伯特:这周我遇到许多个人问题。我已经解决了这些问题,本来不会再迟到的。我今天打算早点来,但是路上出事故堵车了。 卡尔森:你该预见这些问题,因为我再也不能容忍你的拖拉毛病了。我说清楚了吗? 罗伯特:我发誓不会再这样了。 卡尔森:就这样吧.