男人和女人来自不同的星球,同一句话在他们口中也有着不同的含义:
1. Nothing, forget it
没什么,算了吧!
Female:You better figure out what you did wrong.
女人:你最好自己搞清楚到底做错了什么。
Male:Just quit talking about it, jesus.
男人:我勒个去,拜托就别提这事儿了。
2. Are you tired?
你累吗?
Female:Please dont go to sleep. I love talking to you.
女人:别去睡觉,我喜欢跟你聊天。
Male:Genuinely curious as to whether or not you are sleepy.
男人:他真的只是很好奇你是不是很困。
3. Im cold.
我很冷。
Female:Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
女人:去拿条毯子来,抱着我让我取暖。
Male:Theres pretty cold. I should probably get a blanket or some shit.
男人:真的挺冷的。我得去拿条毯子或是别的啥。
4. Leave me alone.
别管我。
Female:Please dont go.
女人:别走,别离开我。
Male:Get out of my fucking face.
男人:滚开,离我远点儿!
5. I love you.
我爱你。
Female:Tell me you do more.
女人:告诉我你爱我爱得更多。
Male:I love you just that I dont expect a stupid fucking response.
男人:你知道我爱你就够了,别给我来个蠢透了的烂回答。