对话范例 A: Hello, may I have your name? B: Hello, my name is Lily. A: My name is Alexander, you can call me Alex for short. Nice to meet you. B: Nice to meet you, too. A: May I be so bold as to ask how old you are? B: Im twenty-two. A: You look younger than your age.Where are you from? B: I am from Canada. A: Really? So am 1. Where is your hometown? B: I was born in a little town not far from Vancouver. A: I see. How many people are there in your family? B: There are four, including me. A: Do you have any brother or sister? B: I have a little sister.
A:你好，你叫什么? B:你好，我叫莉莉。 A:我叫亚历山大，你可以简称我为亚历克斯。很高兴见到你。 B:我也很高兴见到你。 A:我可以冒问一下你的年龄吗? B:我22岁了。 A:你看上去比实际年龄小呢。你来自哪里? B:我来自加拿大。 A:真的吗?我也是。你的家乡是哪? B:离温哥华不远的一个小镇。 A:这样啊。你家里有多少成员? B:包括我在内有4人。 A:你有兄弟姐妹吗? B:我有一个妹妹。
常用例句 1. My grandfather lived to be eighty.我的祖父活到了80岁。
2. May I have your name?能知道你的名字吗?
3.I think I should introduce myself first.我想我得先自我介绍一下。
4. Could you please spell your name for me;告诉我你的名字怎么拼，好吗?
5. I was born in Beijing, but now I am an American citizen.我生于北京，但现在我是个美国公民。
6. You have a little bit of a Northern accent.你说话时带些北方口音。
7. He looks so familiar, but I cant remember his name.他看起来很面熟，不过我想不起来他的名字了。
8. I wouldnt like to talk about my age.我不想谈论我的年龄。
9. Ive left my hometown for several years.我离开家乡好几年了。
10. Would you please tell me your address;能告诉我你的地址吗?
11.I have always been happy-go-lucky.我通常是个乐天派。
12. I dreamed of buying a little cottage in the country.我梦想着能在乡下买一幢小别墅。