查英语 >英语学习 >口语学习 >酒店英语口语对话

酒店英语口语对话

更新时间:2024-04-19 16:36:28

  对话教学是英语教学中培养学生评议交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口语交际能力是高中英语的主要目的之一。下面是酒店英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

  【酒店英语口语对话】

  酒店英语口语对话1

  Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you please?

  早上好,请问有什么我可以帮到你的吗?

  Mrs.Jones: Good morning. Im Paula Jones from LosAngles. I made a reservation by phone a week ago.

  早上好.我是来自洛杉矶的保拉.琼斯.一个星期以前我电话预订了房间.

  Clerk: Oh, just a minute please, Mrs.Jones. Let me check it for you. Yes, we have your reservation. A single with shower and a double with twin beds for three days, Is that right?

  噢,请等一下琼斯夫人.让我替你查一下.是的,我们有你的预约,一间有淋浴和成对单人床的房间,时间是三天,对吗?

  Mrs.Jones: Yes, thats right.

  是的,对的.

  Clerk: Can I see your passports, please?

  请让我看一下你的护照好吗?

  Mrs.Jones: Sure, here you are.

  当然可以,给你.

  Clerk: Thank you. Please fill in these hotel registration forms. Here are the keys to your rooms. Your rooms are on the tenth floor. Would you please return the keys to the reception desk on your floor when you go out?

  谢谢,请填写一下旅馆的入住登记表.这是你房间的钥匙,你的房间在第十层,你可以在你要外出的时候把你房间的钥匙放在你住的那层楼的服务台处,好吗?

  Mrs.Jones: Yes, I will.By the way, could you tell us where everything is? Where can I have my breakfast and where can I change travelers checks into Chinese currency?

  好的,我会的,顺便问一下,你能详细的说一下所有的东西都在什么地方吗?我在哪里用我的早餐,我到哪里去兑换在中国境内流通的旅行支票?

  Clerk: Well, the dinning rooms are on the second floor. Both Chinese and Western food are served there. And theres a foreign currency exchange desk just by the entrance.

  好的,餐厅在二楼,那里同时供应中餐和西餐,在入口处有一个外币兑换处.

  Mrs.Jones: Thats useful. Thank you very much for your help.

  这些对我很有用,非常感谢你的帮助.

  Clerk: Enjoy your stay.

  享受在这里停留的乐趣!

  【酒店预订英语对话】

  A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

  我会在巴黎呆几天。我可以预订12月27日的房间吗?

  B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

  当然,请问您要预定什么样的空间,先生?

  A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

  一间有超大号床的双人房,。

  B. One moment please. Ill just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

  请稍等,我帮您查查,嗯,我们还有12月27日的双人房,那请问你会多久住呢,先生?

  A. Im not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

  还不确定,至少有5天,可能还会更长。

  B. Thats no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

  没有问题,我们将为您保留12月27日的一间双人房,如果您需要延长您的预订时间,请电话通知我们。

  A. Is the room with or without a bath?

  请问,房间里有浴室吗?

  B. Its a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

  先生,房间带有淋浴和卫生间,

  A. How much will the fee for one night?

  住一晚多少钱?

  B. About four hundred francs?

  约四百法郎

  A. What does that include?

  包括什么服务

  B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

  它包括晨报,欧陆式早餐和我们的服务

  A. Is there an extra charge for children?

  带小孩,会另外收费吗?

  B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

  如果孩子未满16岁,需要在您的房间多加一张床,收费是七十五法郎。请问要订房间吗?

  A. Yes, for December 27th.

  是的,12月27日

  B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

  请告诉您的姓名和联系电话,

  A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

  菲利普,巴特利。我的电话号码是619-930-7185。

  B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

  酒店英语口语对话2

  请问你是用信用卡付款还是入住的时候再支付呢?

  A. Credit card, here it is.

  信用卡,给您。

  B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

  您已成功预定你的酒店,先生

  A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

  谢谢您的帮忙。

  【酒店退房英语对话】

  A:Whats the matter?

  A:有什么事情?

  B:Checking out, please.

  B:我要退房。

  A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Heres your statement.

  A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

  B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

  B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

  A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

  A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

  B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

  B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

  A:I know, sir. Those arent telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

  A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

  B:Isnt that a bit excessive?

  B:这是不是有点过分?

  A:Im sorry,sir. Its our policy.

  A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

  B:OK. Here is the money.

  B:好了。给你钱。

  A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

  A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

  【酒店入住英语对话】

  R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May i help you?

  下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

  G:Good afternoon,im Jack Wilson.My wife and i have just arrived.Wed like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

  下午好,我是杰克威尔逊。我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

  R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

  欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

  G:Im afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

  恐怕没有。你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

  R:Wait a moment,pleaseOh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

  请等一下哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色

  G:Great,lll take it.How much do you charge?

  太好了,我定了,多少钱?

  R:RMB 720 Yuan 720元

  G:OK

  好的

  R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

  谢谢您。需要付1500元。

  G:Here you are

  给你

  R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope youll enjoy your stay with us.

  谢谢您。这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。