1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a persons physical fitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However， this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents， who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
On the contrary，there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time，they say____.
But I dont think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example，____.Worst of all，___.
______is necessary and important to our countrys development and construction. First，______.Whats more, _____.Most important of all,______.
There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______
Confronted with______，we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing，______For another，______
It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______.
Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______.
However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______.
Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous.
I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.
1、Taking all these factors into consideration， we naturally come to the conclusion that
2、Taking into account all these factors， we may reasonably come to the conclusion that
3、Hence/Therefore， we'd better come to the conclusion that
4、There is no doubt that （job-hopping） has its drawbacks as well as merits.