查英语 >英语学习 >阅读技巧 >小天使们的伤心事,心疼哭

小天使们的伤心事,心疼哭

更新时间:2024-03-29 20:42:07

  What is the saddest thing you have heard a child say?

  你听孩子说过的最令人难过的事是什么?

  获得14.8k好评的答案@Charlotte Neumann

  I have a neighbor. He shouts at his kids a lot. He has a close friend with a little girl, Mindy. Does this guy also shout at his kids a lot? I don't know...

  我有个邻居,他经常大声骂孩子。他的一个好朋友有个小女儿,叫明迪,但是我不知道那个人是否也经常大声骂孩子

  The other day, my neighbor's son Marco, 6, and Mindy, also 6, rang my door bell. Marco threw his monster ball on your balcony. We want to get it - if you won't be angry?

  有一天,我邻居6岁的儿子马尔科,和同样6岁的明迪按响了我的门铃。马尔科把他的怪兽球扔到你家阳台了,我们想拿回它你不会生气吧?

  Me: Of course I won't be angry. Come in.

  我:当然不会生气。请进吧。

  Mindy: Are you really not angry?

  明迪:你真的没有生气?

  Me: No.

  我:真的不会。

  Mindy: When are you angry?

  明迪:那你什么时候生气呀?

  Me: I'm never angry with kids.

  我:我从不跟孩子生气。

  Mindy: Really?

  明迪:真的吗?

  Me: Yes.

  我:真的。

  Mindy: Never?

  明迪:从来没有?

  Me: Never.

  我:从来没有。

  Mindy: Not even if we do something wrong?

  明迪:即使我们做错了也不生气?

  Me: No. I'd probably tell you it was wrong, but I wouldn't be angry.

  我:不生气。我可能会告诉你那是错的,但是我不会生气。

  Mindy looked at me, then repeated: You won't be angry with me?

  明迪看着我,然后又说了一遍:你真的不会跟我们生气?

  Me: I will never be angry with you.

  我:我永远也不会跟你们生气。

  She looked at me again, for a few seconds, then flung herself into my arms.

  她又看了我几秒钟,然后飞扑进我的怀里。

  I didn't even know her, before this. There's no saying exactly what the background is, but I found it sad.

  在此之前我从未了解过她。我说不准她的家庭背景到底是什么样的,但是我觉得这件事让人很难过。

  获得9.9k好评的答案@Aaron Hammett

  In recent news, a man had entered into an electrified swimming pool to save his daughter and subsequently died from electrocution. His daughter survived.

  最近有个新闻,有个男人进到一个通了电的游泳池去救他的女儿,随后他就触电死亡,但是他的女儿活下来了。

  My 5 year old son looked wide-eyed as I read the report to my wife. Silence overtook the room for a moment and then in a still, small voice he said, Daddy, would you die for me?

  当我给妻子念这条新闻的时候,我5岁的儿子睁大眼睛看着我。一时间屋里一片寂静,过了一会儿,他小声说道:爸爸,你会为我而死吗?

  Yes, of course.

  当然会。

  Tears welled up in his baby brown eyes. I would die for you, too.

  他如婴儿般的棕色眼睛里涌出了泪水。我也会为你而死的。

  Needless to say, I swept him into my arms and broke down.

  无需多言,我把他拥进怀里,失声痛哭。

  获得1.2k好评的答案@Cheryl Lightfoot

  I was out all day, and didn't check in with my son, thinking at his age (17) he wouldn't care what I was doing. I was wrong. He somehow got it into his head that I might have had an accident. And worse, since his father died, I am his only parent. He said to me later, in a tone that showed exactly how scared and hurt he was, that I had frightened him into thinking he now had no parents and was all alone in the world. Needless to say, I felt horrible and have vowed to check in if I am ever out later than expected.

  我在外面呆了一整天,也没和我儿子报备一下,我觉得他已经17岁了,也不在乎我在做什么。然而我错了。他莫名其妙地觉得我可能出事了。更糟糕的是,自从他爸爸去世后,我是他唯一的家长了。他随后对我说,我吓得他觉得他现在没有父母了、孤身一人活在世上,语气十分惊慌,很是受伤的样子。毋庸置疑,我觉得这很可怕,并且发誓如果我比预想中要晚回家的话一定会向他报备。