1. People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
2. parents volunteering their time to their children's schools
3. It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero
4. it is more harmful to compromise one's beliefs than to stick to them.
1. The following appeared as part of an article in a business magazine.“A recent study rating 300 male and female advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an
association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms. Of the advertising firms studied, those whose executives reported needing no more than six hours of sleep per night had higher profit margins and faster growth. On the basis of this study, we recommend that businesses hire only people who need less than six hours of sleep per night.
2. Nautre‘s Way 什么healthy food store
3. 题库22 honor code， introduction里有questions
4. 78 pest control( fly-away vs. Buzzoff)
5. happy pancake restaurant 用margarine代替butter盈利